LocatieOssOpleidingVmboSalaris2.500 - 2.800 per maandUren40 uur
Do you want to work as a warehouse employee and do you prefer to work in evenings? The company you will work for is a big company in transport, crossdock and warehouse. The shifts are between 14:30-23:00 and 23:00-07:30 Sometimes this can change to a later shift in the nights, so flexible employees are prefered.
Wat ga je doen?
As crossdock employee you make an important contribution to transporting the goods as efficiently as possible. The work consists of loading and unloading trucks. You do this with an EPT or possibly a forklift. In addition, your activities include, for example: order picking, packing orders, preparing pallets for shipment, checking orders, arranging documents for incoming and outgoing goods.
For the shifts between 14:30-23:00 you will get 8,75% extra and from 23:00-07:30 13,75% extra!
So you will get paid between €12,35 and €12,92 (excl ADV 1,38% extra)
Wat wij bieden
- This depends on your age and your experience, but is expected €11,36 bruto excl shift extra and you get 1,38% extra each hour because of ADV!
- Your development is very important to us. This can be, for example, additional training within logistics, but also a training for you personally
- You can choose weekly of 4 weekly getting paid
- 8,33% vacation money and 25 vacation days on yearly basis
- We are happy to offer you the opportunity for work in the long term, if you do it well and there is a mutual click, we are happy to work with you for a long time!
Wat wij vragen
- Preferably have experience in logistics and with working with EPT;
- Knowledge of Dutch or English
- You live in a maximum radius from 20 km around Oss and you have your own transport to get here
Over de werkgever
Your new workplace is a big logistic company which is growing every year! They transport through whole Europe and the company delivers from location in Oss. If you looking for a nice and warm workplace you are welcome in our team!
Do you know or are you the perfect candidate? Then let us hear from you soon! This can be done by contacting the local office or to apply directly via the button!